Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Would You Rather Be in the Coffin Than Give the Eulogy? How to take the terror out of public speaking and advance your career and social network by Jan Hurst-Nicholson

As a career public speaker, I can say that this book, Would You Rather Be in the Coffin Than Give the Eulogy? How to take the terror out of public speaking and advance your career and social network by Jan Hurst-Nicholson, was an awesome little breath of inspiration and renewal.

Good, common-sensical tips are presented in a practical way. Very helpful and refreshing and full of good ideas that I wish I’d had when I was just starting out. I especially enjoyed the asides of actual experiences “on the road.”

I recommend this book especially to those that find themselves having to speak up and speak out at public gatherings of any kind! There is even a section regarding being chosen to say grace before a public meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment